版主

生肖
星座
双鱼座
性别

最佳新人 活跃会员 热心会员 宣传达人 灌水之王 突出贡献 优秀版主 论坛元老

发表于 2014-5-27 16:11:34 |显示全部楼层
据报道,随着世界首款口服防晒霜问世,带着成瓶的防晒霜去海边度假的日子即将一去不复返。

The days of carrying bottles of suncream to the beach could be over, as the world's first drinkable SPF is launched.

Harmonised H20 UV claims to provide holidaymakers with up to factor 30 protection, meaning sunbathers could be able to soak up the rays for longer without fear of getting burned.

Once ingested, the product's liquid molecules vibrate on the skin, cancelling out 97 percent of UVA and UVB rays, according to US company Osmosis Skincare.

The liquid sunscreen - which claims to be the world's first - is on sale now, costing £17 for a 100ml bottle.

There are two varieties available - 'tanning(阳光日晒)' and 'non tanning', the former allows users achieve a tan while being protected from harmful sun rays, the company states.

However, the US company does admit that none of its claims have been approved by the Federal Drugs Agency.

On its website, the medical skincare brand advises: 'Take 2ml every 4 hours while in the sun (preferably with 2+ oz of water).

'Wait 1 hour before exposure to the sun. Monitor sun exposure carefully.

'Take second dose if still in sun 3 hours after first dose.

'For extended intense exercise outdoors or if taking sun-sensitizing medications, use alternate protection after 30-40 minutes.'

Dr Ben Johnson, who founded the company, adds in his blog: 'If 2 mls are ingested an hour before sun exposure, the frequencies that have been imprinted on water will vibrate on your skin in such a way as to cancel approximately 97% of the UVA and UVB rays before they even hit your skin.

'This results in coverage for approximately three hours.

'This is similar to the amount of UV reflection created by SPF 30 titanium/zinc sunblocks but distinctly better than UVB chemical sunscreens which prevent certain damage that leads to the visible/painful/inflammation reaction we identify as sun damage.'

Harmonised H20 is yet to be endorsed by dermatologist(皮肤科医生) bodies, however, the company website does carry testimonials for the product.

One, submitted via Facebook, said: 'I tested the UV Protection Harmonized Water (my skin burns in 15 minutes w/o sunscreen so i was nervous) SUCCESS!! I was outside for 2 hours with NO sunscreen during peak hours and wasn't even pink!

'My year and a half year old drinks it as well and hasn't burned once this summer and is outside everyday! Thank You, Thank You for this product!'

Hermoine Lawson, spokesman at the British Skin Foundation, said: 'We would advise extreme caution of any product claiming UV protection using methods not supported by clinical research.

'When it comes to an issue as serious as preventing skin cancer, customer testimonials cannot take the place of scientific evidence, for which this particular product cannot provide.

'Children's skin is particularly sensitive and therefore more prone to damage from UV rays, so it is even more important to stick to the tried and tested methods of sun protection when it comes to protecting their skin.'

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

手机版|SKY外语计算机学习 ( 粤ICP备12031577 )    

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 06:04 , Processed in 0.130083 second(s), 28 queries .

回顶部