版主

性别
保密

最佳新人 活跃会员 突出贡献 优秀版主 论坛元老

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2013-10-7 16:17:38 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
作者:Lorry 日期:2013-10-07 原文地址:http://www.skywj.com/thread-9155-1-1.html

Today I will tell you some details on learning English.

Like most of you, my English was poor when I was still a freshman in College. You must know that the whole circumstance is slack, everyone is engaged in laughing and playing by which they totally release their emotion pressed in the past several years. There is almost no sign they will be a better man, let alone to be an elite. So at this kind of situation, few students were willing to devote their time and energy on learning English. Then what I thought was if I stop learning what would happen and what about the efforts I have committed on English. Does it mean I was giving up something. Though I have met with lots of difficulties but this time I won’t let it go. So, I made a decision and insist of it till now.

What I want to tell you is it’s never to be late to learn, and you will be faced with various choices, and each time the voice of your inner heart would tell you it is too hard to handle with and it will make you feel uncomfortable. So what’s the result, regrets, sadness, or indifference. What about this time. So, if you have detemined to do it well, then just start it, don’t hate yourself in the end. Ok, that is it. Next I will share something about English learning during my struggling experience.

First part is grammer, how many people do they hate grammer, if not countless I suppose it must be large numbers of them. English grammer truely would be the biggest obstacle when they start learning. If possible I recommend you find a teacher to give you several lessons thoroughly. Maybe you are still not clear about Chinese grammer.

So you need spend some time on it, If you can’t find one to help you, no problem, there are some excellent teachers in our YY 4350  teaching channel where you can ask our teachers about any question for free. Yes for free! What you need do is to register one YY account and download a YY software the same like QQ chatting application program. Then you enter the channel. There will be our reception personnel waiting for you and they will guide you anywhere you want to go in our room.

Surely you also have other ways to learn grammer, the grammer books will be a nice choice. If you are not interested in grammer, it cann’t prevent you learning English well. After all most of the foreigners are not familiar with grammer neither. So just be full of confidence.

The second part is listening.

As for most of our Chinese English learners, this is really their weakness, just imagine how terrible it will be when you talking with others but the same time confuse by what they said. No matter how talkative you are, it will be a unfruitful communication and the atmosphere would be awkward. So, you should avoid the same situation happening.

Then what I tell you is to practice it specially with some proper articles, such as VOA or BBC materials. If your English is not good enough you can find some short articles, make sure each word and sentence you listen be clear, including the meaning of them. It is no need for you to practice it the whole day, but remember to do one small section each day, then your listening skill will be changed day by day. I can tell you it works well.

The last important part will be oral English.

No matter how many years we have learned English I believe only a few can communicate with others, and fewer can talk fluently. It must have be bothered you a dozen years or even decades either. You know what is the fist step you should do, right, open your mouth, nothing will be got if you cann’t move the first step. Sometimes it really hurt but it’s necessary. Then you need find your partner who can practice and improve with you, if you cann’t, just come to our YY 4350 teaching channel, we will find one for you, free. As for myself I had no idea of YY when learning. It’s really a pity. So what did I do was talk to myself and spoke to the wall or desk. Certainly, you can have a try, but not so much humanity.

Finally, if  you wanna know much more about English learning, don’t hesitate to contact with me, I would be your  sincere friend. Sure you can find me in the YY 4350 channel, waiting for you.
分享到: QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
分享淘帖0 收藏收藏0 评分评分

主题

好友

积分

管理员

性别
保密

最佳新人 活跃会员 推广达人 宣传达人 突出贡献 优秀版主 论坛元老

沙发
发表于 2013-10-7 21:13:41 |只看该作者
good article which is full of passion.
回复

使用道具 评分 举报

主题

好友

积分

版主

生肖
星座
摩羯座
性别
保密
板凳
发表于 2013-10-7 21:19:15 |只看该作者
拉拉德玛西亚 拉拉额要回家
回复

使用道具 评分 举报

主题

好友

积分

版主

吉祥物

自我介绍
努力减肥的胖兔子,以及微博已长草!
性别

最佳新人 活跃会员 灌水之王

地板
发表于 2013-10-7 21:19:20 |只看该作者
眼花了。。好长好长好长啊!
喜欢坐在窗台看。。。天空。。是那么的耀眼。。。。
回复

使用道具 评分 举报

主题

好友

积分

超级版主

生肖
星座
天秤座
性别

最佳新人 活跃会员 热心会员 灌水之王 突出贡献 优秀版主

5#
发表于 2013-10-7 21:26:24 |只看该作者
long  long 好长的说  
人都有一段故事,没有精彩与否,只有感人与否
回复

使用道具 评分 举报

主题

好友

积分

版主

生肖
星座
双子座
性别
6#
发表于 2013-10-8 21:07:41 |只看该作者
That's a good idear.You will make it,I belive.
Come on,lorry .
回复

使用道具 评分 举报

主题

好友

积分

版主

性别
保密

最佳新人 活跃会员 突出贡献 优秀版主 论坛元老

7#
发表于 2013-10-8 22:47:04 |只看该作者
穆穆 发表于 2013-10-7 21:19
拉拉德玛西亚 拉拉额要回家

good
回复

使用道具 评分 举报

主题

好友

积分

版主

性别
保密

最佳新人 活跃会员 突出贡献 优秀版主 论坛元老

8#
发表于 2013-10-8 22:48:53 |只看该作者
一米阳光 发表于 2013-10-8 21:07
That's a good idear.You will make it,I belive.
Come on,lorry .

thank you , we can moveforward together
回复

使用道具 评分 举报

主题

好友

积分

版主

性别
保密

最佳新人 活跃会员 突出贡献 优秀版主 论坛元老

9#
发表于 2013-10-8 22:49:37 |只看该作者
小卢_铃 发表于 2013-10-7 21:26
long  long 好长的说

慢慢读,耐心点,呵呵~
回复

使用道具 评分 举报

主题

好友

积分

版主

性别
保密

最佳新人 活跃会员 突出贡献 优秀版主 论坛元老

10#
发表于 2013-10-8 22:50:09 |只看该作者
SKY流氓兔 发表于 2013-10-7 21:19
眼花了。。好长好长好长啊!

坚持才能胜利,认真读。
回复

使用道具 评分 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

手机版|SKY外语计算机学习 ( 粤ICP备12031577 )    

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 23:23 , Processed in 0.141622 second(s), 26 queries .

回顶部